Health Care Associates (HCA) and Community Care Givers (CCG) have been serving the home care needs of the people of Grand Rapids for 40 years. We are a caring, compassionate and skilled staff that see your families’ needs and preferences as our top priority.
We understand that it can be intimidating when a loved one needs more care than you can provide for them. There are many questions you have that need answers:
- Who will pay for the home health care needs of my loved one?
- What type of caregivers will be coming into my home?
- Can I get 24/7 care for my loved one?
- Are the caregivers licensed and insured?
- How can I be sure that my loved one is safe while I am not there?
- Is home health care long term or short term?
- And many, many more…
Your questions are welcomed; we are here to help you get answers. We are available for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and provide you with a staff member who is ready to take your call at all times. We take great pride in our availability for our clients.
We are the first agency in the Grand Rapids area to offer Caregiver Code of Conduct training, with a special 12 step training focusing on attitude, character and respect. We also have our own in office caregiver training.
We also provide professional services of RN’s and LPN’s. All are required to pass a screening test, a reference check and State police check. They also receive annual in-service training and will present proper identification upon arrival.