Fourth of July Dessert @ CCG Pediatrics
GREAT NO BAKE SUMMER BERRY ICEBOX CAKE
No oven needed, YAY!
Try it out for your fourth of July Picnic
19 oz graham crackers
8 ounces cream cheese softened
2 (3.4 oz) packages of Vanilla instant pudding
2 1/2 cups cold milk
12 oz Cool Whip
3 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
2 oz white chocolate chips
- Beat cream cheese and dry pudding mixes in a large bowl, with mixer until blended.
- Gradually add milk.
- Stir in cool Whip, reserve 1/2 cup.
- Spread a thin layer of cool whip in a 9×13 pan just to coat the bottom.
- Layer 5 graham crackers across the center of the pan, then 2 more, breaking them as needed to fit around the top and bottom edges.
- Spread a layer of pudding mixture over grahams and top with a layer of blueberries and sliced strawberries.
- Place graham crackers on top of berries, then pudding mixture, then layer of berries again.
- Repeat the graham-pudding-berries layers 1 more time (3 times total) and you should reach the top of the 9×13 pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight until the graham crackers have softened completely.
- When ready to serve, melt white chocolate chips in a bowl as directed on package and drizzle over dessert.
- You can use a spoon to drizzle it over the tops of the berries or you can put it into a small zip-top bag and snip the corner for an easy “pipping bag”